Kajal Aggarwal Will Sign a Bollywood Film on These Conditions

Performing artist Kajal Aggarwal said that she picks her parts precisely in Bollywood.

"I am to a great degree glad that individuals have acknowledged me down South. I am doing great work there. Be that as it may, in the meantime, I am not doing Bollywood only for the hell of it. Until and unless I don't get a decent script and part, I won't sign a venture in Bollywood," Kajal told PTI.

Kajal, who was most recently seen in Extraordinary 26 inverse Akshay Kumar, has quite recently wrapped up Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, which is a revamp of the Korean motion picture Dependably.

"I have finished shooting for it. The film is as of now in its after generation arrange and will discharge in June. It's an altogether different film and I am working with Randeep Hooda surprisingly," said Kajal. (Likewise Read: Kajal Aggarwal: If an On-screen character is Dependable, Sexual orientation Doesn't Make a difference)

Kajal highlighted in Telugu movies like Lakshmi Kalyanam, Chandamama and Magadheera.

After Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, Kajal will be found in Telugu activity film Sardaar Gabbar Singh and Brahmotsavam.

"Dialect is not a boundary for me until and unless I get quality work. Both the movies are colossal discharges there. I am likewise doing three Tamil movies," said Kajal.

Related Posts

Kajal Aggarwal Will Sign a Bollywood Film on These Conditions
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.