Anjali is 'Not' Getting Married, Focussed on Career

Performer Anjali, who is as of now shooting for a yet-untitled Tamil film with Jayam Ravi, has subdued bits of gossip about her approaching marriage and said that despite everything she has a ton to accomplish in her profession before she can consider getting hitched.

"I'm not wanting to get hitched to a representative as proposed by the bits of gossip. I am to a great degree occupied with my profession. Despite everything I have such a great amount to accomplish and thus, I'm not considering marriage until further notice," Anjali told IANS.

The 28-year-old likewise feels "she's excessively youthful, making it impossible to get hitched.

She's at present caught up with shooting for Kannada film Dheera Rana Vikrama.

Related Posts

Anjali is 'Not' Getting Married, Focussed on Career
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.